Werribee River Association – Professional Website Design for Environmental Organisation
We recently had the honour of collaborating with the Werribee River Association, an organisation deeply committed to the environmental well-being of Melbourne’s western waterways. Our mission was to create a digital platform that would not only reflect their dedication but also engage a diverse community in their cause.
What We Did
- Website Design & Development: Inspired by the Yarra Riverkeeper’s site, we crafted a user-friendly, elegant website that’s as easy to navigate as it is to update. The design is fully responsive, ensuring a seamless experience across all devices.
- Content Migration: We transferred approximately 45 pages of selected content from their previous website, ensuring a smooth transition and no loss of valuable information.
- Elementor Pro Integration: To empower the Werribee River Association team with the ability to update their website effortlessly, we integrated Elementor Pro, a leading WordPress page builder.
- SEO Optimisation: We implemented a robust SEO strategy to improve the website’s visibility, making it easier for potential supporters and volunteers to find them online.
- Mailpoet Integration: As an alternative to Mailchimp, we set up Mailpoet to manage their newsletters and subscriber lists more efficiently.
- Event Management: We developed a custom events solution and provided training to the Werribee River Association team, enabling them to manage their events and programmes with ease.
- Programme Filters: To enhance user experience, we added filters to the programme sections, allowing visitors to easily navigate through different initiatives like the Litter Blitz groups or the Regeneration Program.
We’re proud to say that our collaboration with the Werribee River Association doesn’t end with the launch of their new website. We’ve entered into an ongoing relationship to provide them with maintenance and support, ensuring their digital platform remains up-to-date, secure, and effective in serving their community.
The new website has been met with positive feedback from both the Werribee River Association team and their community. The site not only serves as a hub for their ongoing initiatives but also as a platform to attract new supporters and volunteers.
We’re thrilled to have played a part in helping the Werribee River Association connect with a broader audience and effectively promote their invaluable work. We look forward to a continued partnership in supporting their digital needs.